I trained Hercules, my family dog, when he was just a wee little pup to run with me. He is so obedient and fun to run with. I can simply say left or right or merely point left or right and he will turn. Herc never strays far from me and never runs before me always at my side. I have loved running with him but now that he is getting older he can't keep up. Poor guy loves to go but I feel horrible because five minutes into the run and he is exhausted. I think its time for me to retire him :( and it breaks my heart. Not to worry I will still play ball with him when I go home and visit. It was a great short run and the weather was perfect. Maybe I can train my sister to run with me haha.
Always Endure to the End!
No comments:
Post a Comment